Birthday YES Recipes
Yesterday, Yoli had our ninth birthday, and what better way to celebrate than by putting a fun spin on one of our favorite products? That’s right: to celebrate our birthday, we have three birthday-inspired YES recipes for you to enjoy!
BIRTHDAY CAKE SHAKE
- 1 serving Vanilla YES
- 1 cup of chopped banana, frozen
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. of maple syrup
- A few drops of almond extract
Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!
CHOCOLATE YES MUG SHAKE
- 1 serving Chocolate YES
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. stevia
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mug with a fork until well blended.
- Add in the egg white and milk. Mix until smooth.
- Microwave for around 1 minute on high. Make sure you keep an eye on it, as it may start to bubble over the top. If this happens, stop microwaving, press batter back into mug with fork, and continue microwaving.
- When finished, the cake should be cooked but still moist. Enjoy with a scoop of the ice cream below!
VANILLA YES ICE CREAM
- 1 scoop Vanilla YES
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Cut bananas into chunks and freeze.
- Once the bananas are frozen, puree them.
- Add other ingredients, mix well, and freeze.
We hope you enjoy these fun birthday YES recipes. You can find more recipes and fun ways to stay healthy by subscribing to the blog and checking out our Facebook page!